KLH 1,2 and 3 with bass computer

Guest dillan84

Guest dillan84

I am looking for information on this generation of speakers. I believe it was about 1980. I remember hearing them shortly after getting out of college and being seriously impressed by the dynamics of the 1 and 2 for there size. What were the drivers and specs? I have owned the 5,6,11,17 and several of the components but these were all earlier than the speakers in question.

I currently have three systems running at home not counting my theater but no New England classics at the moment.

If you look down the list of topics (just a few topics below this one) here you'll see a decent size topic about the KLH1. Someone in that thread offered to send the administrator here either a copy or a scanned copy of the original brochure for these speakers. I own a set of KLH 1's myself and am looking forward to seeing the brochure.

I just have the "Confidential Dealer Price Schedule" and the troubleshooting guide for the computer, myself, which I may scan in and offer up if there's any interest in those.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

Telki, hello, this is only the third time I have been on csp. I could not find out how to do it. Any way I see it’s been along time since you wrote about the klh 1s..I have all the wonderful abc klh s. Amazing aren’t they. I can’t find anybody around to talk about them. I did see you had a troubleshooting guide for the magic box. I am going to wait to hear from you. It’s been 13 years since you wrote about them.fred jones 

Archived