Reduced Price/Photo's Added! New and Restored aR3a's For Sale

wdesbrow

REDUCED PRICES!

Greetings:

I am currently selling two pair of a aR3a's:  The first, a brand new pair recently acquired from the original owner. They had been stored in heat and humidity regulated storage since early 1971 and are factory-labelled  #48674 and #48020.  I unpacked them, examined them and photographed them; otherwise completely untouched. I am listing the pair for $2900 as they likely are the only new pair in North America.  Original boxes, shipping materials and one set of documentation.

The second is my original pair, which I purchased new. Completely and professionally restored: new potentiometers; new crossovers; new surrounds, with near-perfect cabinets and restored grills/badges.  Asking $2450.

Close-up photo's below show the brand new pair.  Two outdoor cart photos below show restored pair.

Serious interest: please contact me at wdesbrow@zoominternet.net.

Thanks. 

NOTE: The badges are shown with the original factory protective adhesive tape still adhered.  They are perfect.

wayne desbrow

New aR3a's A sides.jpg

New aR3a's B sides.jpg

New aR3a's Bottom View.jpg

New aR3a's Fronts.jpg

New aR3a's Original Boxes Front.jpg

New aR3a's Original Boxes Side.jpg

New aR3a's Rear View.jpg

New aR3a's Speaker A Testing Certificate.jpg

New aR3a's Speaker B Testing Certificate.jpg

Waynes 3a's 2.JPG

Waynes 3a's.JPG

• wdesbrow changed the title to Reduced Price/Photo's Added! New and Restored aR3a's For Sale