Board Postings

Supercooper188

I started viewing the Classic Speaker Pages several years ago and I must say that I am truly impressed with the progress and postings over the last couple of years. We use to go days sometimes without anyone posting, but now there are multiple postings nearly every day. Either more people are finding out about the board or more are getting involved with the Classics--either way hopefully it keeps up.

Guest David in MA

>I started viewing the Classic Speaker Pages several years ago

>and I must say that I am truly impressed with the progress and

>postings over the last couple of years. We use to go days

>sometimes without anyone posting, but now there are multiple

>postings nearly every day. Either more people are finding out

>about the board or more are getting involved with the

>Classics--either way hopefully it keeps up.

I agree. When Mark first approached me to install this board software few years back, I didn't really think people would use it. Heck, who wants old stereo speakers anyways...it's big, bulky, and cosmetically so out of time.

Then one day I got a pair of AR9's which needed some work. I remembered this site and thank god this site was available. Since then I've been visiting daily, mostly to browse discussions because I don't have the depth of knowledge that many others do.

Also, I think it's the people that makes me come back here. We are mostly nice and mature group of people who don't rip each other when we disagree on certain issues. I hope others feel the same...

Archived