For Sale: AR M6 Tower Speakers

Guest gilbertparts

Guest gilbertparts

Hi,

An upgrade to my system has forced me to offer my AR-M6's for sale. They are beautiful speakers, my favorite AR's really. A very well balanced sound. They have two 8" woofers in each cabinet that fire sideways into a band-pass enclosure, ported top and bottom. The midrange and tweeter are housed in a separate head unit. The tweeters are titanium dome. The surrounds on these speakers are rubber so they don't have the dreaded foam rot. Cabinets are a white gloss paint that looks like it belongs on a classic car, very nice paint job in great condition ,this color was an optional color that added $200 to the retail price back in the 90's. These speakers are easy to place in most any room and are very forgiving of room acoustics and position of listener. The Holographic imaging series was designed to have a wide "sweet Spot" These speakers were the top of the line in that series. Price: $600

Frank

post-101617-1136778760.jpg

860.txt

861.txt

• 1 month later...
Guest stingerxt

I am intrested in purchasing a set of M6 AR's.

I had a set a long time ago.

Price is my obsticle alnong with the color. I bought my first set for $500.00 in 1994 from the dealer, his personal set.

What can you do about the price?

Archived