audioanalyst the real deal vp is my buddy (ret)

my name is kevinvalentino@sbcglobal.net I know everything about audioanalyst speakers have their original designs, some  parts, construction info, etc. VP retired is one of my best friends ! Contrary to what I have seen on the net original factory was in Bethlehem ct (design), manufacturing in brookfield with A100 3 way and then to eagle lock building (Terryville) all in ct. Any questions? I have all the answers! still playing a pair of M2 and M6 also have the ANTHEM ARRAY DETAILS! a44, a76xl m4, m5, m6, m8 remember it all! contact me at your leisure.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi Kevin  Looking to replace or repair the woofers in my Anthem Arrays.    They  need new foam again and was wondering about just replacing them.  Do you have any info, specs or part numbers, or know where I could find replacement and price?  Thanks for any help you can give me.  Wish I could locate the guy that sold me these speakers back in the mid 70's.  His name was Bob Walker, he sold equipment out of his home in the SF bay area.  He would set up systems in customers homes so they could see if they liked what he put together for them.