NY Peekskill Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Next meet Saturday, September 15th, 2018

GD70

Hi all!

Happy New Year!

I have the lodge reserved for Saturday, September 15th.

I'd love to have a Spring meet as well,
Spring dates are going quickly. These Saturday dates are available as of a few minutes ago.
April 14th & 21st
May 19th & 26th.
Do we want to have a spring fest? Do Maybe April or May? Start a tradition of two gatherings a year at the lodge? There's a lot of AKers & CSP members in the NY metro area.
Let me know so I can also reserve a possible spring date. The lodge books up very quickly, so the sooner we decided the better.

Spring dates are going quickly. These Saturday dates are available as of 1/2/2018.
April 14th & 21st
May 19th & 26th.

For those who could not attend last year, the space is large. There was another wing the same size we set up in unused. So space is not a problem. There's a kitchen and fridge for keeping the snacks and bubbly beverages cold! There were also some tables, and chairs, but probably a good idea to bring some extras.

Here's a link with the location, and a couple pics from the first meet. The exterior pic is from a different event I was at, no snow in September!

Peekskill, NY.
http://www.traverseoutfitters.com/blue-mountain-reservation/

Glenn

LodgeLOW.jpg

IMG_3671LOW.jpg

indexLOW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Bill!

Small world! We should connect and have a listening session some time.

The Lodge worked out well, and I hope a regular meet spot. I’m trying to set up a spring meet as well though feedback for that has been minimal. I have it reserved for next Sept 15th.

Have you attended any of the Frankenfest gatherings over on Audiokarma site? They are a lot of fun, but a bit of a drive to MA.

Anyway, hope to talk to you soon. 

Glenn

49 minutes ago, GD70 said:

Hey Bill!

Small world! We should connect and have a listening session some time.

The Lodge worked out well, and I hope a regular meet spot. I’m trying to set up a spring meet as well though feedback for that has been minimal. I have it reserved for next Sept 15th.

Have you attended any of the Frankenfest gatherings over on Audiokarma site? They are a lot of fun, but a bit of a drive to MA.

Anyway, hope to talk to you soon. 

Glenn

Hi Glenn,

I’ll try and make the 15 in Peekskill, is it walk in or tickets?

Last trip to Mass. was to pick up speakers on an EBay purchase, over 5 years ago.

Bill 

Hi Bill,

It's 15.00. Prefer PayPal to cover money outlay, and I have a list to keep track of who plans to attend and who paid.

Last meet were all Audiokarma members, and would like to have CSP members, which plenty are AK members as well. come also!

You may need to attend Frankenfest then. Thie next meet is right by Sturbridge village, so not too bad. I always bring gear to demo. There's also plenty of stuff to buy!

Glenn

Archived