Angles69

SOunds like he's trying to hook up the 4 speakers to the one QSC amp.  We need more info about the amp and exactly what are the "events" are they Advents?

And yes, if you have 910's with a QSC amp properly configured, you shouldn't need the other speakers.  Leave them out for now.  My guess is that you will need a 2nd amp anyway.

How are intending to control these?  A preamp of some sort is needed as well to control the volume/gain and the input source.  It needs to go Source->Preamp->QSC Amp->Speakers

• 2 weeks later...

The 910's originally were designed as studio monitors. They are efficient, put out huge sound. I doubt you will need a second set of speakers with the 910's. As David noted, use them by themselves first. You'll see!

Do you have the factory stands? They raise them 7 inches even though the owners manual states 10 inches. Raising them makes a big difference and improvement in sound.

Glenn

• 2 months later...

I have a pair of ADS 910 in excellent condition. with stands.Ilove the speakers and can see why allot of people say great thing about them,i am only using active monitors and do not have the space for a speaker that size. ive tried other sites but dont think alot of people know how good they are so decided to join a site like this that has an appreciation for vintage gear. if anyone is interested im in LA and will give a very fair price concidering what ive seen them sell for. They are 100% working condition with money back if your not satisfied . i can be emailed at loyalty1101@icloud.com. Thank you i hope they go to a good home.

Archived