Another KLH Five recap

JKent

I had to reply to the FleaBay comment, I called them FleeceBay and made a new friend. But after getting my knuckles smacked, for being accused of going out of “ ThugBay” after I bought a receiver and arranged to pick it up, and I got one of those , “so yer ahh kids...they walk to school right.? Soprano toned warnings” because the seller sent his text message after I paid and left good feed back, then they swatted him too, I depend on them to survive, and to get those auto messages, just makes me float farther away, so,  ginkyshrink I’ll be in touch for parts and info, for matched Model Twenty- threes. Seller did not follow instructions and shipped separate. One got here in 4 days, one in 6 weeks after, Border Patrol, could for not be bothered  to pull 6 screws on the  Woofer and pried it out with a wonder bars. Particle board is a mess. But speaker not wasted. Cretins.

5 Trips from Chicago, to San Berdoo, to Dallas back to Chicago. Bus freighter! it would have been fine, if seller had used the packaging I sent him and Strapped them together! 

Bad Listener!

Peace, Sancho

Archived