Acoustic Research AR19B's.

paul6

Hello, just joined up here. Just bought some AR19B's  for 50 quid. Anyone have these. I bought them for a small room where I am learning to play the fiddle by book with cds etc... My main living room speakers area a much loved pair of Celestion Ditton 44's which i find great for music and films, though I now would like to do a sound comparison with a pair of AR 3a improved. I also have a pair of AR18 BX's which I think have given me a teasing taster of the AR sound. The BX's I gather were very much in the economy budget scale with BXi being the cheapest. Hope to learn more about  AR speakers.

Hi Paul, and welcome to the forum. If you spend some time looking around in the Library section of the site, you'll find lots of info, such as the attached link. In the future, feel free to post this type of query in the Acoustic Research section, and it's often helpful to attach pics of your project speakers.

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/library/acoustic_research/connoisseur_series/connoisseur_series_brochure/connoisseur_series_brochure_2/connoisseur_series_pg3.html#previous-photo

Archived