Unknown Advent Grills & Badges for Sale

Charles218

In trying to clean out my basement I found a pair of Advent grills, and hope to find someone on this forum who can use them. Having owned about thirty-five pairs of speakers all at one time, I can not remember which speakers these go with. The grills measure about 18 5/8" by 10 1/4", and the driver openings are about 8 1/2" by 3 1/2". As you can see from the photos the cloth is quite worn, but the frames are in decent shape as are the badges. 

If it isn't against forum protocol I would prefer to have someone make an offer as I have no idea what a fair and reasonable asking price would be. Shipping would be added to the selling price. Please get a shipping estimate to your location by checking with your favorite provider, I am in Ann Arbor, zip 48103.Front.jpgRear Grill.jpg

Hi Ra.Ra!

I did have a pair of those, have no idea where they went to or why I only have the grills. Hopefully someone can use these! I would even consider a trade, though nothing comes to mind that I really need. Make an interesting offer and we might have a deal!!!

Archived