AR-5's -- 2-pair -- available WA

owlsplace

VINTAGE 2 PAIRS ACOUSTIC RESEARCH AR-5 SUSPENSION LOUDSPEAKERS #121611630063

“Original boxes and original packaging.Keep the garage about 40 years.Perfect used .condition.”

I would be tempted if I had the cash flow :P

One grand delivered in the original boxes. I don't expect they will last long at that price/condition.

post-173498-0-03199700-1427977955_thumb.

Roger, I will race you there!

Talk about a "garage find". In the garage for 40 years! WOW!

I'm going to the US Open in June. Wonder if they would keep them for me till then.

Looks like they are having a garage sales so I wouldn't count on that one.

Already gone......:) Free shipping was the hook....and the boxes.......otherwise...there is four woofers to refoam, new caps, cleaning all those pots, and hoping everything worked. Never showed the drivers....I would be wary as you would have to pay to send them back if they weren't as described. Smart salesman.

Am inclined to agree with lakecat - - even though all appearances suggested a very fine foursome of AR-5's, that was a very cleverly formatted auction post. And, as much as I might love to own some 5's, even half that price for a single pair is far too rich for my blood.

post-112624-0-63194400-1428030035_thumb.

I bet Roger got em. Couldn't resist. :)

Ha, ha, ha, let's see that would make three pairs of 6's, four pairs of 5's -- let's see a2 + b2 = c2, so i would need five pairs of 4's. Nope didn't have the funds but I could have found room for them in the house! I did mention they wouldn't last long :rolleyes:

Archived