AR 11 parts, schematics

Guest audioslave

Guest audioslave

Looking for any/all parts for the AR 11's. Rebuilding a pair and all I have are the cabinets. Looking primarily for the crossovers or just the schematic so I can build my own. If anyone has any parts from the 11 that they want to get rid of, please feel free to email me at jschuld1@rochester.rr.com. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Jeff

Tom,

Could you send the AR-11 crossover schematic to Mark and have it put it in the ADD/Truth in Listening page. Would be easier to find than searching threads. Thanks in advance.

I've been looking for this as well. Tried to draw it by looking at crossover, but couldn't find inductor values.

Rich Laski

>Thanks, Tom! Would you mind emailing them to me if you get

>some time? They don't appear to be on the site.

>Jeff

>

I have emailed the schematic diagram, so Mark can post it on the site at some point. I have no idea why the schematic did not attach to my previous message, as it said it did....

--Tom Tyson

• 6 months later...

Thought I’d close the loop on this one, since we were in the middle of it when we lost the forum. I had e-mail contact with Audioslave (Jeff).

With the help of the AR-11 schematic (belated thanks to Tom for sending and Mark for posting), some pictures of the AR-11 crossover we pulled off eBay, and some messages we exchanged about the schematic vs the actual wiring, Jeff was able to build his own crossovers for his AR-11s. He e-mailed me a picture of the completed crossover. He did a great job.

How does Jeff think his AR-11s sound: “oh....My 11's sound fantastic!!!!!!!” (from the last e-mail he sent me)

Rich Laski

Archived