So sad

Kev_Rat

There was someone selling a couple of LST enclosures recently. You'd think someone would have jumped on those LST's

IMO the opening was way too high for a pair of gutted cabinets (the crossovers had been removed).

IMO the opening was way too high for a pair of gutted cabinets (the crossovers had been removed).

I agree. It looks like they've been modified according to the description. They had previously been listed for $450 with no starting bids. Shipping costs alone with have pretty much been cost prohibative. I guess someone wanted them. Perhaps they had some drivers on hand looking for an enclosure.

(Correction on modificatioin. I guess the drivers were changed out.)

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. It looks like they've been modified according to the description. They had previously been listed for $450 with no starting bids. Shipping costs alone with have pretty much been cost prohibative. I guess someone wanted them. Perhaps they had some drivers on hand looking for an enclosure.

(Correction on modificatioin. I guess the drivers were changed out.)

I would trade two complete crossovers for one good cabinet i got one smashed in shipping they were out to lunch on the shipping

Archived