AR M6 Tower Speakers

Hawkeye999

I have a pair of M6 speakers, rarely used, that my sister bought new and gave me several years ago. I haven't used them since, and she didn't use them much. I would like to sell them but don't have any idea of the value. I also have the original color brochure if that makes any difference. I live in Southeast Iowa. Thanks much for helping me with your comments.

I presume they're the top of the line holographic imaging speakers here:

http://classicspeakerpages.net/library/acoustic_research/holographic_series_1990/holographic_series_brochure/

hard to say as far as a value...best bet would be to watch E-bay and see what they go for there...

Yes they are the holographic imaging series. Haven't seen any like these on ebay. I was hoping to put them on craig's list with a price, but maybe ebay is best, although shipping is an issue.... Thanks for the reply.

I'd put them on craigslist, and maybe here, audiokarma, etc...

what's your location? I've seen M4's & M5's on ebay and craigslist listed for $100-300, dunno if they sold, or for how much.

too bad you don't have the matching center channel and maybe some M1's or M2's, that'd make a superb 5.1 surround system.

Archived