Various AR photos

When I right click on the pick you posted and try to print the pic, it's too large for the st'd size paper so I only get part of it. That's why I asked you to PM me so we can communicate privately and you send me the pic via email.

Thanks,

Carl

Hi Carl

When you left click the pic it will open. In the bottom right corner you can select "close" or "save". Select "save" and a new window will open. THEN left-click the image and select "save as". If you then open it in PhotoShop you will see it is a full 8.5x11" (8.48x11.7) at 150 dpi. Crop it to exactly 8.5x11" and it will print nicely. If you are using the full PS you can increase the dpi if you wish. Also improve the brightness and contrast.

I'll email you a copy.

Kent

Hi Carl

When you left click the pic it will open. In the bottom right corner you can select "close" or "save". Select "save" and a new window will open. THEN left-click the image and select "save as". If you then open it in PhotoShop you will see it is a full 8.5x11" (8.48x11.7) at 150 dpi. Crop it to exactly 8.5x11" and it will print nicely. If you are using the full PS you can increase the dpi if you wish. Also improve the brightness and contrast.

I'll email you a copy.

Kent

Yea, that worked. Simply right clicking on the image in the post and printing or saving it doesn't work.

See, you can teach an old dog new tricks! I've been on this site for 12 yrs new and still am learing.

Thanks!

• 4 years later...

Hello,

Not sure if this is something that can be done but if someone could group these pdfs into what product they go with I'd be more than happen to create 1 pdf (that may or may not contain more than one page) for each product and rename them as such.

For instance if the pdf files 35, 36, 37 and 38 are for a certain model AR turntable I could create 1 multiple page pdf, name it that AR Model number and repost it. All I would need is what pdf files go with what product/model.

Just a suggestion.

Thanks

Darin

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived