AR-LST drawing

dynaco_dan

Hi there

Just a heads up that I will scan and post my copy of the AR-LST blueprint in the very near future.

Blueprints seem to age very poorly, the paper turning actually blue which blends in with the drawing.

Don't get too excited but until a better copy comes along this one will have to do.

The original drawing is maybe 6 sheets x 6 sheets of paper in size, maybe bigger, just a guess for now.

I already photocopied it onto regular 8 1/2" x 11" sheets.

I may attempt to borrow the orginal drawing and have it scanned and saved to a disk.

Here's the one I have of the AR-LST wiring with a Parts list and Schematic with part numbers also

Thanks a lot for the first one with the wirings, I needed that.

The second one is not an original AR drawing, but a modified schematic I made based on the one in the AR-LST handbook to show how I changed the input capacitor coupling from the original and posted in a different thread. It is only modified regarding the input capacitor, where I have added the 10 Ohm Resistor inspired from my 10Pi, but also reported seen in later productions AR-LST.

Original drawing of late LST X-over here (thanks to Vern):

BRgds Klaus

XOver3.pdf

Here's the one I have of the AR-LST wiring with a Parts list and Schematic with part numbers also

Hi there

Thank you for posting the drawings.

I updated my previous write-up, seems to me that the blueprints is about 6 sheets x 6 sheets in size, it's big.

I needed to keep folding and un-folding it to fit the photocopier.

Like I said before, the overall quality is not great but you can still see most of the drawing and

the added w-w resistor.

I needed to keep folding and un-folding it to fit the photocopier.

You can save yourself a lot of time and effort by taking the prints to a blueprint copy center and having them scan it on a sheet scanner and reduce or save to file. It would cost money, of course, but it's not hugely expensive. I had a set of house plans scanned this way a couple of years ago and it cost me about $5 per sheet.

Archived