AR6 review

Guest jolyon

I have scanned a contemporary review of the AR6 from Electronics Today International in 1972.

If I had any success posting images here I'd do the same with this one.

If anyone wants to see it I'll email it to them or is there an image posting tutorial I could look at ?

Yours,

Jolyon.

I have scanned a contemporary review of the AR6 from Electronics Today International in 1972.

If anyone wants to see it I'll email it to them or is there an image posting tutorial I could look at ?

Yours,

Jolyon.

If you have a chance would you please email it to me at ssmith3046@comcast.net? Thanks

Yours,

Jolyon.

Welcome to CSP!

Send a PM to Mark, the Administrator and he will tell you how to get the stuff to him to put in the Library

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Boar...showuser=100001

btw--have visited Bath twice ('85 and '06) and loved it!

Kent

Yours,

Jolyon.

Hi Jolyon

Below the text field, where you enter the text for e new post, there is an attachement editor that allows you to upload pictures and files to your post.

BRgds Klaus

If you have a chance would you please email it to me at ssmith3046@comcast.net? Thanks

Thanks for the review. I was lucky enough to find a pair of AR-6's on Ebay not long ago. There's man in Montana who does really great speaker refurbishing on vintage speakers. I'm always on Ebay looking for AR speakers and see lots of AR-4x's and AR-4xa's but few Ar-6's.

Yours,

Jolyon.

post-104602-1256982050.jpg

post-104602-1256982218.jpg

post-104602-1256982437.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived