KLH 28

dingus

Those are indeed a rare breed...very nice!! If my memory serves me, each loudspeaker has six drivers - Can you provisde any further deails...serial number, any frequencycontrols, etc. I think they're about 1970-71 ?

When working properly, those must be one fantastic sounding pair of KLH's - great find !

Those are indeed a rare breed...very nice!! If my memory serves me, each loudspeaker has six drivers - Can you provisde any further deails...serial number, any frequencycontrols, etc. I think they're about 1970-71 ?

When working properly, those must be one fantastic sounding pair of KLH's - great find !

sorry i cant, just saw them listed and not having ever seen them before, i wanted to preserve the pic's for posterity sake. then i found this earlier post with a better looking pair....

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Boar...?showtopic=2342

I remember those photos from five years ago - Wow, they have three of the large KLH woofers per cabinet as seen in the models 5, 12, & 23 ! They would have weighed a good 75 lbs. apiece and with a total of six drivers, and been able to handle tons of power.

• 2 years later...

Archived