Model Twenty Three spec sheet or owner's manual or ad...they seem non-existent!

musicallowb

Hi All,

I have just picked up a pair of near mint KLH Model Twenty Three's, but I don't know much about them. From what I have viewed in this space (and on the web in general), info for the Model Twenty Three seems very scarce. I 'm sure that if someone had a brochure, or owner's manual, or spec sheet on them they would have shared with the rest of the class already. Were these speaker's that unloved by the general populace? Hard to believe that would be the case, since I've read only great things from fellow posters here and other places. Why the shortage of hardcopy on the Twenty Three's? :angry:

You may have seen this on an earlier post but anyway.....they had the same cabinet volume and woofer as the model Five giving them really nice solid bass response, the tweeter is pretty much the same as many other KLH models from the 1965-72 era. I've not seen spec sheets on it and was even absent from a 1968 KLH speaker line up ad ?

All that being said, the twenty three was KLH's best two-way speaker.....I think they're great.

Archived