Keeping Score:

Zilch

No, it's not. You are misinterpreting things.

-k

Yes it is, you idiot! Are you stupid, or what?

-k

Me, stupid? Get a life. You're the one who doesn't know how to interpret simple data. You must read high end magazines and thing all that matters is your opinion of the thread count.

-k

Thread count? What do you know about thread count? You probably sleep under newspapers.

-k

Yes it is, you idiot! Are you stupid, or what?

-k

Me, stupid? Get a life. You're the one who doesn't know how to interpret simple data. You must read high end magazines and thing all that matters is your opinion of the thread count.

-k

Thread count? What do you know about thread count? You probably sleep under newspapers.

-k

Yeah, well, I least I can read. And I read that you are a moron. And here is a photomicrograph of my bed. It is obvious I know about thread counts.

-k

Yeah, well, I least I can read. And I read that you are a moron. And here is a photomicrograph of my bed. It is obvious I know about thread counts.

-k

Shut up, or we are going to get banished to the Bathroom. Everything that starts in the kitchen always seems to end up in the bathroom because of you.

-k

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
With this post, The Kitchen becomes the #2 forum on this site.

There's a case of Fat Tire in the 'fridge, and three kinds of pizza in the oven.

[Can #1 be far behind...? :P ]

Of course... it's a diode. Topics can and do flow from other areas into the Kitchen, but never the other way around. Also, there is no particular concentration of topic. So, it seems natural that the Kitchen will tend to have the highest count.

I'll bet you that if I posted a topic titled, "Nude Pictures and Free Speakers," the views would rapidly overtake all others, at least until the moderators moderated it.

-k

I'll bet you that if I posted a topic titled, "Nude Pictures and Free Speakers," the views would rapidly overtake all others, at least until the moderators moderated it.

-k

My wife was just standing over my shoulder and I told her you actually meant "Nude Pictures of Free Speakers". Wait, she just left. Please post pictures now..

My wife was just standing over my shoulder and I told her you actually meant "Nude Pictures of Free Speakers". Wait, she just left. Please post pictures now..

Who knew the coil of your dreams would be a basket-case, gap girl? A former Miss Alignment, even! Careful, her diaphragm's not in...

-k

post-100178-1267748156.jpg

Archived