For Sale, AR3 Woofers & Tweeters

Mazeppa

Salvaging a pair of AR3 that have rough cabinets and open mids, going to concentrate on my AR5 rebuild.

AR3 woofers - VC DCRs are 2.6 ohm & 2.7 ohm, cast aluminum basket, rubberized cloth surrounds. Acoustic seal was good when mounted so I'm thinking the surrounds are in pretty good shape. Asking $40.00/pair.

AR3 tweeters - VC DCR 1.7 ohm for both. Dome is orange, looks like a phenolic material. Asking $50.00/pair.

Tested them just before I removed them from the cabinets and they played just fine. Buyer pays shipping only, no packaging or handling fees, I have plenty of packing stuff to use up.

• 3 weeks later...
Salvaging a pair of AR3 that have rough cabinets and open mids, going to concentrate on my AR5 rebuild.

AR3 woofers - VC DCRs are 2.6 ohm & 2.7 ohm, cast aluminum basket, rubberized cloth surrounds. Acoustic seal was good when mounted so I'm thinking the surrounds are in pretty good shape. Asking $40.00/pair.

AR3 tweeters - VC DCR 1.7 ohm for both. Dome is orange, looks like a phenolic material. Asking $50.00/pair.

Tested them just before I removed them from the cabinets and they played just fine. Buyer pays shipping only, no packaging or handling fees, I have plenty of packing stuff to use up.

I would like to buy the woofers I am very psyched to complete my AR 3 resoration

You can call me 609 443 4644 or Mreskye@aol.com

Best

Dan

would like to buy

Dan 609 443 4644

• 7 months later...

Archived