Looking for Librarians!

administrator

As The Classic Speaker Pages website and discussion forums have grown the time I am able to spend browsing posts and updating content in the Library has gone down significantly... most of the time I spend on the website these days is behind the scenes.

Since we have an enormous of information and talent represented here, especially in the forums, I'm looking for some help organizing the forums and updating the Library.

Here's what I would like more specifically... someone who considers themselves very knowledgeable in each particular speaker brand which they are going to assist with and willing to spend some time here and there making sure both past and future forum posts are on-topic. I'll work out how to get you appropriate administrative privileges in the forum software.

So if you have some extra time and would like to volunteer for a particular forum, please send me email at webmaster@arsenal.net and let me know. I think everyone will be very appreciative of the effort our "Librarians" put in... every bit helps to make sure information about these great speakers isn't lost forever. (Too much already has!)

Mark

Archived