Wanted: original Large Advent Crossover

John G

hi!

I am the guy who wanted details on the Original Large Advents. The bottom line was that I have everything I need except for crossover networks.

I have one original one. So I would be interested in buying from someone

** one original crossover network OR

** a pair of crossovers that might be an upgrade or successful modification of your own but in any event matched

Again, these are the Large Advents with the masonite rings on the woofers and angled tweeters.

thanks!

John - MA

hi!

I am the guy who wanted details on the Original Large Advents. The bottom line was that I have everything I need except for crossover networks.

I have one original one. So I would be interested in buying from someone

** one original crossover network OR

** a pair of crossovers that might be an upgrade or successful modification of your own but in any event matched

Again, these are the Large Advents with the masonite rings on the woofers and angled tweeters.

thanks!

John - MA

Hi John

Check this thread:

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Boar...?showtopic=4919

Pete B gave advice and LINKS to his website where he has OLA xo schematics and upgrade advice. You could build a pair of Pete's upgraded xo's. The inductors are a little pricey but if you are keeping the speakers thiss may be the way to go. OTOH maybe a member out there did the upgrade and has old originals xo's they will part with. Try the "For Sale/Wanted" section and post your request there.

Good luck

Kent

Archived