Help prioritizing website updates

Let's use this thread in an effort to assist me prioritizing website (particularly Library) updates. If I can block of a couple hours here and there to work on the site it would be very helpful to know in what order to make updates.

Right off the bat it sounds like I need AR-4(x/a/?) schematics, but I'm not sure if they've been here before. If anyone knows, please speak up! As I make updates I'll add the high resolution versions in addition to the standard gallery type views.

Mark

Here is my scanned copy of Johnieo's AR4x schematic. Maybe John can send you his original. NOt sure what advantage of a hi res copy would be.

Slightly more recent johnieo schematic

post-101828-1228365555.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Let's use this thread in an effort to assist me prioritizing website (particularly Library) updates. If I can block of a couple hours here and there to work on the site it would be very helpful to know in what order to make updates.

Right off the bat it sounds like I need AR-4(x/a/?) schematics, but I'm not sure if they've been here before. If anyone knows, please speak up! As I make updates I'll add the high resolution versions in addition to the standard gallery type views.

Mark

Anyone else want something up in the Library that isn't there yet? (I mention that isn't there yet because I've been getting some redundant submissions... ;) )

Mark

Archived