AR4x tweeters

mrbruce4

Three tweeters, personally removed by me, from AR4x enclosures. All tweeters sound fine and measure 4.8 ohms. FWIW, serial numbers for the speakers were 128287, 128289 and 110003. Fourth tweeter, from the second set, was only one that was open. Replaced these with domes, in order to use with home theater system. $10 each, plus actual shipping from 85749. Tweeters weigh about 9 oz., so add a few ounces for packaging.

PS - There is no blue color whatsoever on the cones - that was a shadow reflection.

Guest walterwas
Three tweeters, personally removed by me, from AR4x enclosures. All tweeters sound fine and measure 4.8 ohms. FWIW, serial numbers for the speakers were 128287, 128289 and 110003. Fourth tweeter, from the second set, was only one that was open. Replaced these with domes, in order to use with home theater system. $10 each, plus actual shipping from 85749. Tweeters weigh about 9 oz., so add a few ounces for packaging.

PS - There is no blue color whatsoever on the cones - that was a shadow reflection.

I'll take two of the tweeters. E-mail me at gdn1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks, George

UPDATE: Only one tweeter is still available now. I'll leave the pics showing all 3 for now.

Three tweeters, personally removed by me, from AR4x enclosures. All tweeters sound fine and measure 4.8 ohms. FWIW, serial numbers for the speakers were 128287, 128289 and 110003. Replaced these with domes, in order to use with home theater system. $10 each, plus actual shipping from 85749. Tweeters weigh about 9 oz., so add a few ounces for packaging.

• 2 months later...
All 3 tweeters have been sold.

I'm still searching for the way to delete the listing.

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

No need to delete. It will eventually go to the bottom of the list.

And for anyone still looking, I have 3 available.

Kent

Archived