AR brochures

Guillaume78150

Hi,

Congratulations for this useful website.

I am in France and have been the happy owner of a pair of bookshelf AR7 (later one vinyl finished) for the last 33 years. I use them in my office with a Marantz 1060 amp. As many old loudspeakers, the woofer suspension has rotten and I brought them to the restoration shop. (Classic AR loudspeakers are still highly praised here).

Anyway, I was digging some days ago in my personal audio archives and retrieved some old AR commercial brochures (one two pages leaflet about AR3a and "celebrities", Karajan, Miles Davies, and a single one about the AR range in the 70s).

They are in french but are, IMO, good testimony of a long gone era when AR was at the forefront of the high-end audio market. If you think it could be of any interest, I can scan and post them. Tell me.

Best.

Guillaume

Anyway, I was digging some days ago in my personal audio archives and retrieved some old AR commercial brochures (one two pages leaflet about AR3a and "celebrities", Karajan, Miles Davies, and a single one about the AR range in the 70s).

They are in french but are, IMO, good testimony of a long gone era when AR was at the forefront of the high-end audio market. If you think it could be of any interest, I can scan and post them. Tell me.

Hi Guillaume

I think it would be interesting with all documentation; I have uploaded brochures in both Swedish and Danish to the library, and there is already one French Brochure there in the international section. There is a special section for uploads to the library, called "Library additions and Corrections".

BRgds Klaus

Hi Guillaume

I think it would be interesting with all documentation; I have uploaded brochures in both Swedish and Danish to the library, and there is already one French Brochure there in the international section. There is a special section for uploads to the library, called "Library additions and Corrections".

BRgds Klaus

Klaus,

Thanks for the info. I will upload them.

Regards.

Guillaume

Archived