AR3a's and AR2a's for sale

Guest crawlspace

Guest crawlspace

I have one pair of 3A's (serial numbers 11,xxx and 13,xxx) and one pair of 2A's (serial numbers 66,xxx) for sale. They appear to be both original and I have never fooled with them or even opened them up. I had the 3A's working and the tweeter pots were getting scratchy. I live in South Jersey and the price is $100.00 for each pair.

Guest crawlspace
I would be interested in the AR3a's. I live in Staten Island. What town in South Jersey?

I live in Marmora, right across the bay from Ocean City, NJ. It is exit 25 off the Garden State Parkway.

I'm not sure what you mean by that?

Sorry.

PM is a shortcut for a Private Message. As members, we all have an EMail box here at classic speakers.

The message essentially was :

I go to Atlantic City at least once a month.

I can pick up the Ar3a's on Saturday October 4 in the afternoon if that's not too

far off in the future, you don't mind me picking them up and the date and time are OK.

Your price is very reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crawlspace
Sorry.

PM is a shortcut for a Private Message. As members, we all have an EMail box here at classic speakers.

The message essentially was :

I go to Atlantic City at least once a month.

I can pick up the Ar3a's on Saturday October 4 in the afternoon if that's not too

far off in the future, you don't mind me picking them up and the date and time are OK.

Your price is very reasonable.

Stan461: Are you coming Saturday? I sent a reply to your private message with my phone number. Maybe it didn't go through.

Archived