dahlquist dq-10

Guest fourwheels0

Guest fourwheels0

i have a pair of dq-10's in near mint shape. woofers have been refoamed and have about 50-60 hours on them. speakers come with roman column stands,legs and all factory boxes. the only thing wrong with them is they are missing their nameplates on the grills. speakers sound fantastic but i just don't have the room for them. asking $450 WILL NOT SHIP. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

post-103218-1220280858.jpg

i have a pair of dq-10's in near mint shape. woofers have been refoamed and have about 50-60 hours on them. speakers come with roman column stands,legs and all factory boxes. the only thing wrong with them is they are missing their nameplates on the grills. speakers sound fantastic but i just don't have the room for them. asking $450 WILL NOT SHIP. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY.

You might want to let people know where you are located! :)

• 2 weeks later...
OK PRICE DROP!!!! $350 cash.local pickup just north of charlottesville virginia.

Do you ever drive up North to NY or CT?

Are all the drivers original?

Have they been altered in any way?

Guest fourwheels0

peteb everything on these is original (except the refoaming) and they are near mint. i got them from the original owner and they have never been touched untill i refoamed them. sorry i don't get up north at all.

alphasong no these are not mirrored.

i've seen dq-10's sell on e-bay for $400 missing mids and kinda rough shape. i know i'm limiting my audience by not putting them on e-bay but i really don't want these to get damaged in anyway by shipping. i've had stuff damaged before by ups,fed ex ect and will not use them ever again. if i have to i'll deliver them for an agreed upon price depending on how far it is.

peteb everything on these is original (except the refoaming) and they are near mint. i got them from the original owner and they have never been touched untill i refoamed them. sorry i don't get up north at all.

alphasong no these are not mirrored.

i've seen dq-10's sell on e-bay for $400 missing mids and kinda rough shape. i know i'm limiting my audience by not putting them on e-bay but i really don't want these to get damaged in anyway by shipping. i've had stuff damaged before by ups,fed ex ect and will not use them ever again. if i have to i'll deliver them for an agreed upon price depending on how far it is.

Sounds excellent.

Would you be able to meet up in NJ?

peteb i prefer to have these picked up so i can demonstrate them to the buyer. the farthest i'd drive would be 75 miles at 75 cents a mile.

I understand about wanting to demo them; I don't need to hear them LOL!

I've been looking on and off for years, it's a design that's interested me much

more than Advents.

I guess Newark is about what 150 or 200 miles for you?

peteb um not quite lol. according to mapquest it is Estimated Time: 5 hours 43 minutes Estimated Distance: 320.13 miles from my house.

Oh, I guess not then LOL!

Oh, I guess not then LOL!

I should have looked more carefully because I know where Newark NJ is, there is a Newark, DE that should be a bit closer and is what I had in mind:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=ne...=1&ct=title

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived