what model are these?

Guest fourwheels0

Guest fourwheels0

i've looked at the legacy ii's but my tweeter housing goes side to side and the pics i've found of legacy ii's the tweeter goes up and down. i'm just wondering what model these are. as you can see they to be refoamed lol. any info or pics would be great. thanks.

post-103218-1216845020.jpg

i've looked at the legacy ii's but my tweeter housing goes side to side and the pics i've found of legacy ii's the tweeter goes up and down. i'm just wondering what model these are. as you can see they to be refoamed lol. any info or pics would be great. thanks.

That is a first incarnation, Jensen built "Legacy". I recently sold (2) pair of them. They do a decent job with Music and a super job with television sound.

Craig

Guest fourwheels0

ok thanks that what i thought they were but could not find any info or pics. what did you get for yours if you don't mind me asking.

ok thanks that what i thought they were but could not find any info or pics. what did you get for yours if you don't mind me asking.

I do mind, as it's irrelevant and counterproductive to what I understand to be the primary basis for this Forum.

That sort of information is also commonly misconstrued and misused.

Regards,

Craig

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fourwheels0

ok thanks. i don't want to step on any toes or break any rules. they have been refoamed and sound pretty decent. i've gotten all kinds of answers but what do you think is the norm for a newly foamed speakers breakin period? or doesn't it matter.

Archived