Holographic Image M6

gary_wong5

My younger brother just bought a pair of the M6s' today. Unfortunately, he discovered that one of the sealed tower chamber has abnormal rattling noise (of metal parts?) at moderate amplifier volume. What an unlucky day for him... ;)

I was told that the chamber is tightly sealed and he can't figure out how to open it up and get access into the internal center panel. Does anyone know how to open up the M6 tower?

Appreciate very much your kind advice.

Thank you!

Gary Wong

The screws are beneath the rubber spikes. He able to open up now. One of the 8" woofer is not original, and the whitish absorbant material is lacking as compared to the other good tower. This could be the culprit of rattling noise.

Where to get the original 8" replacement woofer? My brother has a pair of TSW-210s', can he use the 8" woofer of the TSW-210?

The screws are beneath the rubber spikes. He able to open up now. One of the 8" woofer is not original, and the whitish absorbant material is lacking as compared to the other good tower. This could be the culprit of rattling noise.

Where to get the original 8" replacement woofer? My brother has a pair of TSW-210s', can he use the 8" woofer of the TSW-210?

If you go back with anything other than an original woofer, you won't know what you will end-up with.

I'm sorry I can't help with an M6 specifically. I have no experience other than hearing them.

Archived