Guest Threshold

Guest Threshold

Hey there!

I'm just reading this site for the first time. I've been a Dynaco fan and had Dynaco equipment since the mid seventies. I built most of my electronics and bought my Dynaco speakers just as Dynaco was going out of business. I'm a believer in the Dyna-Max way of stacking speakers and have had all 24 of my Dyanco A-40xl's hooked up all at once.(No, I'm not trolling, LOL.) I've still got every piece of Dynaco equipment I've ever owned!.....just can't bring myself to sell any of it even though it sits in a bedroom upstairs and hasn't been used for years.

I'm glad to find this site.

Thanks,

Dan Nelson

Atlanta GA

Hey there!

I'm just reading this site for the first time. I've been a Dynaco fan and had Dynaco equipment since the mid seventies. I built most of my electronics and bought my Dynaco speakers just as Dynaco was going out of business. I'm a believer in the Dyna-Max way of stacking speakers and have had all 24 of my Dyanco A-40xl's hooked up all at once.(No, I'm not trolling, LOL.) I've still got every piece of Dynaco equipment I've ever owned!.....just can't bring myself to sell any of it even though it sits in a bedroom upstairs and hasn't been used for years.

I'm glad to find this site.

Thanks,

Dan Nelson

Atlanta GA

Hi Dan;

Welcome and please join in the Dynaco clasic forum started up by Mark last year.

It does appear that you have more than just a passing interest in Dynaco. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Archived