KLH 5 woofer repair/buy

Guest Choco

I have enjoyed for 32 years a pair of KLH 5's until my son listening full blast rock music, "assasinated" one of the woofers. I live in Chile, S. America and I doubt I can get it repaired. I have a relative that flys to Chile in about three weeks.

1. Where can I buy this woofer?

2. If this one is shot, is it likely that the other one can go soon? It works fine and the cone moves freely.

3. Any other ideas?

Help will be much appreciate it because I don't live in the Boston area or the US, for that matter.

Thank you so much.

Choco

There is a KLH 5 woofer on ebay now - Item number: 350010042335

By the way--an amp that is too SMALL can cause distortion, clipping and speaker damage. And if your son is anything like most North American youth, he probably cranked up the bass to get chest-thumping booms. Tell him to keep his hands off your toys! :P

By the way--an amp that is too SMALL can cause distortion, clipping and speaker damage. And if your son is anything like most North American youth, he probably cranked up the bass to get chest-thumping booms. Tell him to keep his hands off your toys! :P

Thanks a lot. Don't worry, this is the last time he will play with my toy!!!

Archived