AR-3ax and over sea Reader postings needed

mluong303

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to All.

Here are few people I would like to Thank for over my 30 years of HiFi Journey...

Minh Luong

Thank you, sir. Please remember it is the people who have made a profession of this who owe the thanks to those who buy the products, spread knowledge and support the business.

I hope you and yours, (and all who celebrate it), had a great TG!

-k

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Regarding the sound in concert halls as he discusses the subject in the video, Wilson's comments about moving three feet making an audible difference is bunk. By the time one moves that far the orchestra itself is playing another part of the music, and so, obviously, things will sound different. This has nothing to do with the movement, and everything to do with the changing pace of the music that happens as the three-foot move is made. I found it incredible that he would say something like that.

His comments on amplifier sound were bunk, too. Serious bunk. Anybody who has done level-matched and blind comparisons between a variety of models (both low priced and expensive) will be well aware of that fact.

He does make good speakers, as do many other manufacturers, but for what they do (and what they do is not particularly exceptional, compared to what many other manufacturers do for considerably less money) they are WAY, WAY overpriced.

Howard Ferstler

In my view, Dave Wilson is an audio ultra-tweak. You cannot take anything he says seriously; if you did, you might die penniless.

--Tom Tyson

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greeting Everyone,

'Kung Hey Fat Choi' means “Congratulations and Wishing You Prosperity!”

To All my Friends and All Acoustic Research speaker Fans around the World:

" Best Wishes for the Year of the Rabbit. "

Here is my color pencil drawing to share with you.

Minh Luong

Service Mark Levison Cello, AR and Allison Acoustic speakers

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Board/index.php?showtopic=6171

post-101112-0-49207400-1296739642_thumb.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived