AR 7 Tweeter Replacement

Guest Mick

Hello All I am a new boy from Australia and I came across your site while searching for a tweeter for some AR7's I am trying to resurrect.

They were a wedding present from my parents way back in 1977 and were my treasured possession until the surround went on the woofers. I stored them away in the nineties and recently decided to get them going again.

Whilst in storage a tweeter mysteriously went missing. I have repaired the woofers and now just need to source an original tweeter, which is proving difficult, or replace both with a suitable set of new ones.

Any advice on this subject would be most appreciated.

Regards

Mick

Hello All I am a new boy from Australia and I came across your site while searching for a tweeter for some AR7's I am trying to resurrect.

Whilst in storage a tweeter mysteriously went missing. I have repaired the woofers and now just need to source an original tweeter, which is proving difficult, or replace both with a suitable set of new ones.

Any advice on this subject would be most appreciated.

Regards

Mick

Hi Mick

I have an original tweeter I can sell you if you will pay the shipping from Denmark, send me a mail, and we can arrange practicalities.

BRgds Klaus

Archived