Dynaco sound ! better pics of rare looking A25 seas version

Guest denmarkdrivers

Guest denmarkdrivers

Hi before i start a topic about the differences between seas version A 25s and scan version A 25s i would like to share theese new pics of the rare looking A 25s.

I was talking about a few months ago, check theese out vern ! More pics to come soon i got so excited i had to share my resale shop find, unfortunately i was dumb about the covers and dident take them off properly :(

Heres a look at theese wonderfull sounding ( red wood look ) A 25s seas version i belive, more pics to come soon !

( they are sitting on my BW's in order to take the pic, but they are good enough to take the bw's place half the time.)

post-101827-1186810245.jpg

post-20-1186810245.jpg

post-20-1186810246.jpg

post-101827-1186810427.jpg

Guest denmarkdrivers

I got both of my pairs of dynacos from a resale shop in chicago, first pair was 20 bucks secound pair was 12 bucks, i passed on a pair of A 45's at same shop thinking they were not as good, this was years ago and sense learned i shoudleve bought them.

Below are pics one pair is seas i belive ( the reddish ones) other pair have some self inflicted damage :( and are scan versions i belive.

I have found so many great deals at this place, even found a dual 1229Q turntable for 45 bucks, the best table i have ever heard, the place is a goldmine but its very hit or miss, sometimes they just have junk.

Check out the pics see if you can confirm for me wich ones are the seas and wich pair are the scans....

A rotel rb-980bx power amp makes the dynaco A 25s purr with effortless clarity, i dont usually recommend newer amps but this amp knocked the socks off my hk citation and is a reasonably priced amp, great match for the A 25s plenty of clean power for them .

post-101827-1186814503.jpg

2582.txt

post-20-1186814503.jpg

post-20-1186814504.jpg

post-20-1186814505.jpg

2586.txt

• 5 months later...
I got both of my pairs of dynacos from a resale shop in chicago, first pair was 20 bucks secound pair was 12 bucks, i passed on a pair of A 45's at same shop thinking they were not as good, this was years ago and sense learned i shoudleve bought them.

Below are pics one pair is seas i belive ( the reddish ones) other pair have some self inflicted damage :D and are scan versions i belive.

I have found so many great deals at this place, even found a dual 1229Q turntable for 45 bucks, the best table i have ever heard, the place is a goldmine but its very hit or miss, sometimes they just have junk.

Check out the pics see if you can confirm for me wich ones are the seas and wich pair are the scans....

A rotel rb-980bx power amp makes the dynaco A 25s purr with effortless clarity, i dont usually recommend newer amps but this amp knocked the socks off my hk citation and is a reasonably priced amp, great match for the A 25s plenty of clean power for them .

Hi

i guess they are both SEAS.

As those, the real early A-25 w/SEAS Drivers and Vent above!

post-102914-1200073477.jpg

Archived