Dahlquist DQ-10's For Sale

Charles218

I am selling my vintage Dahlquist Speakers that I purchased new in the late 70's or early 80's, they have been treated with the utmost care and are in superb condition. The foam surround was just replaced on one of the woofers, the other is still in good condition. These speakers sound absolutely wonderful, they get a full open sound with rich warm bass. I am including the optional stands that raise the speakers ten inches off of the floor. In the included photo showing the stands, they appear to not match, be assured that the stands do match and are black and not gray. I do not have the logos, never did have them so they are not included.

As you know, shipping is always an issue with speakers of this size. I am located in Ann Arbor Michigan, zip code 49103. If you are able to pick up the speakers it would greatly simplify the situation and reduce the price. If they need to be shipped I would take them to my local shipper and them packed and shipped and pass the charges on to you, this would not be inexpensive. I am asking $400 for the speakers plus packing and shipping.

post-101619-1190293727.jpg

post-10-1190293727.jpg

post-10-1190293728.jpg

post-10-1190293729.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest timinto
I am selling my vintage Dahlquist Speakers that I purchased new in the late 70's or early 80's, they have been treated with the utmost care and are in superb condition. The foam surround was just replaced on one of the woofers, the other is still in good condition. These speakers sound absolutely wonderful, they get a full open sound with rich warm bass. I am including the optional stands that raise the speakers ten inches off of the floor. In the included photo showing the stands, they appear to not match, be assured that the stands do match and are black and not gray. I do not have the logos, never did have them so they are not included.

As you know, shipping is always an issue with speakers of this size. I am located in Ann Arbor Michigan, zip code 49103. If you are able to pick up the speakers it would greatly simplify the situation and reduce the price. If they need to be shipped I would take them to my local shipper and them packed and shipped and pass the charges on to you, this would not be inexpensive. I am asking $400 for the speakers plus packing and shipping.

• 2 years later...

Archived