New Allison Speakers

I visited Allison's web site. They have two new speakers listed. One is 4-way with a 12 inch woofer. It lists for $1,400. The second is a 3-way with an 8 inch woofer. It lists for $900. They are covered in pecan veneer. I contacted them via e-mail. They no longer sell on the web. They'll be selling through dealers. They are arranging reviews. A brochure will be coming out in the fall. Their web site is www.allisonacoustics.com.

• 2 months later...

I followed the link to the Allison Acoustic site, I don't think they have price information anymore. I only see they have some information on the re-make of the model One, I hope more information will come up soon.

Information on Allison's current line of speakers can be found in Sound and Vision Magazine's buyer guide. I saw it on a bookstand at Borders. The Allison web site has changed since I posted the info about new speakers. They no longer list the specs of the speakers. They are in the process of building the new web site. You need to visit every so often to see what other info they have placed on it.

• 10 months later...

Any news on Allison? Are the speakers out in the marketplace yet? There had been posts about Roy not being in good health, is this the reason were not seeing the speakers or reviews? How hands on is he in this new line?

Archived