Schematics forthcoming!

administrator

I know some of you have heard me bitch about how difficult it is to find schematics for quite a few of the older AR speakers.

Well, thanks to Ken, you'll hear me complain about this less. ;)

I have some incredible full size schematics for quite a few of the classic speakers (and a couple IJI era models) but the problem now is getting them scanned.

I have a couple leads and will work on it this next week. The normal copy shops in downtown Boston couldn't handle the size (some are 4' by 2') but some art shops may be able to.

If anyone knows of a shop in Boston that can scan (or copy, scale, and scan) oversized documents, email me!

Mark

Hey, sorry I didn't think of this before, but it might actually be easiest just to pin the bigger prints to the wall and photograph them with a digital camera.

Mark:

You might try contacting Charrette's in Woburn. Also try to find an architectural firm that may have a large format scanner. If you can't find a place to get these scanned, let me know.. may have a large format scanner available to me. If not, I am damned good at scanning large images in sections, and "sewing" them back together.

Guest Nigel

Mark;

If you take regular 35mm pictures of them with standard print film. I have an HP slide/negative scanner which produces 2000 x 3000. I would send the images back to you on CD. The negative strip needs to be cut into pieces of five images per (3 and 4 images per are okay too).

I do most of my photography this way, Wal-mart charges very little to process the film without making prints.

Nigel

Archived