♫♫ Saturday May 6th, 2023 Spring Blue Mt Lodge Audio fest. Peekskill, NY ♫♫

GD70

The date is set! Spring music is in the air!

The Lodge is booked! Same fee to cover the rental cost of 250.00. 
Doors open 8am, to 4pm.
The Lodge rental is 250.00. Due at the door 20.00.

We have lots of AKers and CSP members in the tri-state area, easy to get to the Lodge!

If you can, please paypal me and I'll have a sheet to keep track of those attending and that have paid. You can also pay at the door if you're unsure if you can attend.

My PP is gddavis@optonline.net
Any extra funds will be used to order Pizza. Feel free to bring your beverages and snacks of choice etc...
Tables are limited, so I suggest you bring a table, extension cords and so on.

Please spread the word, and bring friends and family!
As usual, bring your systems to demo, gear, vinyl etc... to sell, if anyone is interested in a presentation or a how-to demo would be great as well.

Cheers, Glenn

Link to Lodge location.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Blue+Mountain+Reservation+Trail+Lodge/@41.2703841,-73.9316455,14.3z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x89c2c8ba33648657:0xeb8673d06672ee94!8m2!3d41.2715625!4d-73.9214344!16s%2Fg%2F11cnb50961

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2023 at 10:57 AM, newandold said:

♫♫ Saturday May 6th, 2023 Spring Blue Mt Lodge Audio fest. Peekskill, NY ♫♫……

sounds impressive but I can’t find any information regarding this…… I live 12 minutes away and would like to hear more about this. Is there a website?

No site. I organize the meet twice a year. You just come, bring a system to demo if you want, or just come to enjoy the other demo systems, maybe buy some vinyl or parts, and spend the day with fellow audio heads! It’s a lot of fun. Cheers, Glenn

18 hours ago, GD70 said:

No site. I organize the meet twice a year. You just come, bring a system to demo if you want, or just come to enjoy the other demo systems, maybe buy some vinyl or parts, and spend the day with fellow audio heads! It’s a lot of fun. Cheers, Glenn

Thank you for the update

Giving my presentation "Why Waveguide Speakers?" and demo of the Large Advent Econowaves
at the 2023 Spring Blue Mt. Audio fest. Peekskill, NY Tomorrow Saturday May 6,
Doors open at 10 AM presentation at 1 PM or so, playing it by ear, very informal. $20 fee, also audio gear swap meet.
Blue Mountain Park, Welcher Ave. Peekskill NY

I discuss a bit more about the presentation in this thread:

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/presentation-at-frankenfest-4-1-2023-why-waveguide-speakers.1026720/#post-16319058

I measured the LA Econowave here and found a few serious issues that are corrected in the PB1 modded

version that I'll be demoing:

https://www.audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/measuring-the-jackgiff-bauhausler-jb-large-advent-la-econowave-2022.1006729/

image.jpeg.ba62fbfb11cb548d24d4eb959ecb8702.jpeg