Has anyone duplicated the AR warranty/instruction cards?

tommost

JKent excellent thanks! If you give me the dimensions I can print out a copy.

Also if you include the warranty card maybe I can help make it look a bit better, I'm *OK* with image manipulation.

tommost

edit dang it says "no attempt should be made to open cabinet or remove speakers..." guess I'm in trouble LOL.

Edited by tommost
Added last sentence

Looks like the label is about 5-1/8" x 8-1/2". Guarantee card is about 5-1/2" wide. That's based on my AR-3s and the labels are pretty beat. I no longer have 2-ax's. Too bad, they're really nice speakers.

Edited by JKent
Removed image

So I made a first cut at repairing the label, see attached. It still needs a lot of work. The background is pretty challenging.

One of the issues when doing something like this is defining what success looks like. I was considering just making a new one, the hard part will be the AR logo.

I have a 5 hour plane flight coming up, maybe this will be a good challenge to pass the time.

Thanks again.

Guarantee Label repair.jpg

One thing worth noting, if you're doing a later AR from the Norwood period, that bit at the end about AR sending you the reprint was not there. If anyone needs one without, I can make it.

Does anyone know what, if anything, was on the backs of the ADD and AR9 series speakers?

43 minutes ago, genek said:

One thing worth noting, if you're doing a later AR from the Norwood period, that bit at the end about AR sending you the reprint was not there. If anyone needs one without, I can make it.

Does anyone know what, if anything, was on the backs of the ADD and AR9 series speakers?

The AR-9 did not have any factory-attached cards.