Model 5 repair in Naples Florida area?

Quoytard

Had these since 1974 (bought from a friend who bought them in 1969-70?) - loved these speakers through college and beyond - have been in storage since 2003 (the 5's...not me!) - I'm not a DIY guy - anyone know of a reputable place in Naples (SW Florida area) that knows what they're doing with vintage gear who could get them singing again? Cabinets aren't bad and I have someone I trust who can  clean them up - the inside condition is more the the unknown for me - any thoughts/ideas from those in the forum? thanks (I just joined today)

Welcome Quotyard

I've rebuilt Model Five crossovers for several members here. The crossovers are pretty easy to remove and you can mail them to me. Send a PM if interested.

Kent

Hello, Kent - Pardon my naivete but what do you mean by 'PM' ?  I will gladly follow through but not sure what this means and how to go about it. Funny thing is, I've worked in IT for years and have encountered many acronyms - PM could have multiple meaning in my world. It's probably a simple explanation but I'm afraid that I have to ask😀

Thanks for helping a newbie along -

Steve

Sorry. It’s a personal message. I sent you one but maybe your account is not set up to notify you. Click on my avatar (Grommit reading “Electronics for Dogs”) and when you get to my page click on the little envelope. You can then send a personal message with your email address and no one will see it but me.