AR, AR4X/6/7 or similar speakers screws wanted

Giorgio AR

As the title suggests I'm looking for 16 screws to finish my AR7 "Replica" ... I own everything, including new cabinets and new crossover improved (built in Italy with AR era approval) except just the screws! ... and of course a tweeter 200005, already asked in another announcement, thanks to those who will help me at unsupported costs to finish this particular "original replica" project.

Thanks, I've been looking for bargains for years! Too expensive, try to multiply the stocks of screws to get to the 16 I need, add in more shipping, taxes and customs for shipping to Italy, when they come to me they cost more than gold, I'm looking for some good soul here who owns surplus screws ... so I don't have to take out a mortgage !!

Possible ... absolute silence, no one who has the screws for me? I looked for dealers in Italy, there is something here but I don't know the characteristic measures of step and length (they are with different measures from the European ones in mm.), They are fine for me also in bare steel, not black painted, I can do it to make them same as the original!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I no longer have AR-7s so I can’t check. Do you know what size screws you need? And are they machine screws (bolts) or wood screws? What kind of head? I’ll help if I can 

Searched my parts box and I have exactly 16. I believe they are 3/4" #10-24 Philips head machine screws. If you're putting them in a home-built cabinet you'll also need T-nuts like these https://www.parts-express.com/10-24-T-Nuts-50-Pcs.-081-1073  I have just 10 if you want them. I have your email address so will be in touch.

Kent

Edited by JKent
Removed pictures

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2022 at 8:18 PM, JKent said:

I have exactly 16

Thanks to Kent for the great gesture of giving me the 16 screws I needed !!
It was such a huge courtesy that I greatly appreciate and wish to share with all those who follow the "life" of CSP this sincere thanks to Mr. Kent.
I have everything I need to build the AR7 replica, perhaps a couple of JKH custom labels on the grilles would look good in a replica (albeit with all the original components) to distinguish them from the originals.
A hug

Giorgio.