Audio Professional AP50 Monitors.?

So then, found these in a junk shop for €25.

A bit dusty, and a few scratches on the wood venneer, but will clean up nicely.

Nothing on the web, save a few picys. SEAS throughout, and in "brand new" condition.

And what's "uni-phase"?

Nice graph?

Tried to get in, but all three drivers are stuck fast, or have been glued in! Would love to re-cap them, as they sound good as they are. Really good!

15kg each, real wood venneer, 25mm LDF cabinets.

BUT the thing that sold me, was that all three drivers are angled downwards? On the ledges that they sit above, strips of woollen fabric have been added. Nice touch.

Probably the best built cabinets I've come across.

If anyone has any tips on getting one of the drivers out, then please tell. Even a small screwdriver just digs into the front baffle when I try to lever it out.

DSCF7309.JPG

DSCF7310.JPG

DSCF7311.JPG

DSCF7312.JPG

DSCF7313.JPG

DSCF7314.JPG

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

These are REALLY good speakers, a bit of a sleeper really. I am replacing my Focal studio monitors with them. But the drivers are properly glued in! I got mine out by removing the cable terminal block on the rear, and (using a snooker cue) tapping on the back of the bass driver magnet. With a little bit of "encouragement" they came out fine..