FS: Rectilinear Mini iii Speaker (only one)

How I wish I had found two of these, but I picked it up anyway thinking someone else might have a mate or need parts for this rare collectable speaker. So there's just the one but it is in very nice overall condition. The veneer has a chip in front top left facing. Something created multiple tiny holes across top edge of right side panel, but nice overall condition. The drivers all appear to be intact and the speaker sounds great. The grill is in particularly nice condition and has a burgundy color. It was nailed on - so I've removed nails and replaced with velcro. I don't hear any alteration in tone from either of the rear panel controls but again speaker sounds great as is. At 25 pounds plus packing materials shipping won't be cheap. I'm in Atlanta area if you can pick up OR parts can be shipped for a lot less to salvage another speaker. Price negotiable but $50 is a decent starting point for discussion. Thanks, Andy 

20200306_092154_resized.jpg

20200306_091818_resized(1).jpg

20200306_091740_resized.jpg

20200306_091844_resized.jpg

20200306_093010_resized.jpg

20200306_091934_resized.jpg

20200306_092004_resized.jpg

20200306_092012_resized.jpg

20200306_092024_resized.jpg

20200306_091659_resized.jpg

20200306_091616_resized.jpg

Edited by Andrew Silverman
Add pics & move to correct forum

If nobody wants the whole thing I'd be interested in just the parts. Selling it whole is better but if you don't get any bites let me know. Rectilinear parts are hard to come by in the Northwest. We have lots of coronavirus but few Rectilinears. I'd offer to trade ........?

What "parts" are you thinking of having shipped? This is a 25 lb speaker and I suspect that the woofer's magnet is heavy. It could probably fit in a large flat rate box with crossover and tweeters. If so shipping is about $25. I'm not interested in a trade, and slightly worried about dissecting the speaker organs without harming them. Could we go $75 including shipping provided the flat rate box works? 

The "trade" was a joke; germs for speakers?

Anyway, I don't think I'd want to spend $50 + shipping for just the drivers. Also, there is a possibility of damage unless buried in bubble wrap which then might not fit in the box.

Sorry but I'll have to pass. Thanks though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...