Found pair of Cizek MG-27 subwoofers

After years of waiting, the owner and I finally brought his pair of Cizek MG-27 subwoofers out of the cellar where they slept buried under dust and other material.
The conditions despite the years of neglect still seem good: the cabinets are intact, no dent on the veneer and no lifting of the same, there is only a few stains due to humidity and a lot of dust deposited, the grilles, (I think not original?) these are in excellent condition.
All four woofers need refoaming and seem to have spiders in good shape (no spider sinking).
In the cellar there are still a couple of Cizek Model3s to be recovered and they were part of the kit sold together with the subwoofers and we will soon be pulling them out of the antrum in which they are.
I had been waiting for this moment for years, at the time I proposed to my friend to buy him the speakers, I hope soon to realize this purchase.
Below the photos of the "find"
Giorgio

sub1.jpg

sub2.jpg

sub3.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi. I think grilles are not the original ones. The originals were made of brown foam only (no frame). Foam was shaped (internally) with the footprint of the speakers. I paired them with a couple of DQ-10 by Dahlquist, xover set at 100 Hz. See pic. I love them. Hope you saved the MGs. Cheers. Alberto

DQ10+MG27.JPG