Dynaco A25's Port on Top

Mooselaker

Welcome to the forum. No Dynaco expert here, but it is well-known that the very popular A25 model had a few different configurations. Per the final post in this thread with pic, yours might be very early versions?

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/IP.Board/index.php?/topic/3947-dynaco-sound-better-pics-of-rare-looking-a25-seas-version/

And a similar pair shown here:

https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/dynaco-a-25-scan-speak-restoration.637010/

54 minutes ago, Mooselaker said:

...like the Audiokarma thread...

Yep, I thought so, and if you look at the final post in the CSP thread, you'll see the same configuration. I don't know anything further about differences between drivers, crossover components, or performance specs. Post some pics of yours and perhaps you'll get feedback from members with more Dynaco experience.

RTally,    That's them....... Same condition ..... tweeter offset to the right on both.... SR(and numbers) stamped in woofer face frame. In 2ch. stereo setup

I'm liking the  the + treble setting, with subwoofer set at 60HZ, and very liitle gain. You?    Thanks! M

Finally found info. that included a factory spec. tag  "Model A25X" (in 3 languages) English below.

FR...32-20,000...Power 35 Watts....Music Power 90 Watts....Sensitivity  88db(hard to read) 8 Ohm

20" x 11.5"W x 10"....18 lbs.  Must be a very early model(I haven't been able to access manufacture dates)  Looks like ScanSpeak drivers. Anybody have these? Sound great to me..... You?

• 4 months later...