Klh 1 speaker stand dimensions

Oguiness

Hi, I'm new to the form and was wondering if anyone out there has a pair of the KLH 1 speakers with the stands? I recently acquired a pair without the stands and would like to build a pair of stands dimensionally correct? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Which model.....KLH-1....or KLH One? Do you have any pics of the stands you are seeking information about? Each of these speaker models is pretty rare, even though they were produced almost 25 years apart.

At first I suspected that the stands were not supplied by factory, but this catalog page confirms otherwise. I know I have never seen a photo of these speakers with the stands included (other than the original literature), but they should be fairly simple to replicate even without having the precise dimensions. More or less, the stands appear to be about the same height as the width of the KLH-1 speaker cabinet.

http://www.classicspeakerpages.net/library/klh/klh-1_series_klh-1_klh-2_kl/klh-1_series_brochure/klh-1_series_brochure_pg5.html#previous-photo

klh 1,2,3,4.jpg