Cathedral Sound Systems by Sterling

I saw a pair of speakers for sale that are interesting but a google search comes up with nothing. The label by the terminals say The Westminster and below it says Cathedral Sound Systems by Sterling.  I did find a picture on the internet but it is an Asian website that I can't read. Anybody know anything about these speakers?146159197381877719.jpg

• 3 years later...

Have a pair. Bought today. $285 for pair. Well worth it even though took a lot of cleaning up and some pot cleaner. 

•  
    21 x 13 x 24
  • 65 lbs
    Mids were dead. Twiddled pots some more. Revived. Will have to open cabinet and clean. Sound very full, deep, lots of snap and definition to mids. A bit congested when music gets complex. Bonnie Rait acoustic sounds great! Big band jazz is a REALLY BIG SHEW!!! Classic rock rocks. Van Morrison's Astral Weeks are cosmic. Galactic. Read a lot of bad things about these being POS. Uh? Compared to what? Sound fine to me for all music so far. Have not put on Mozart. Maybe they will bite his weewee? So what? Nice cow bells, by the way. And I expect tangos would dip deep in Addams Family Transyvanian Unitarian roots! 10 yrs after UNDEAD!
  • You can do a lot with a big 15 inch. Even though it's the motion that gives it the snap!
  • Very loosly suspended woofer for bass reflex. Almost the loosest since Mirage SM-3.