2019 Peekskill, NY-Blue Mountain Lodge Audio Fest-Saturday, May 18th & September-14th

GD70

Hey all!

I want to let you all know about this AK gathering. Kent, who attended the last event, and several others had suggested I post this here as well so more of us audio heads on CSP would be aware of the gathering. Letting you know about it now gives plenty of time to put the dates on your calendars. These two dates will be the 3rd and 4th gatherings at the lodge. There's plenty of space for sales and demo setups. The location is pretty easy to get to, the building and surrounding Blue Mountain reservation park land is beautiful. For the first time at the last event, we extended the rental so we could have a dance party that evening. We had a great time with about 22 or so. 

There is a kitchen with a large fridge, so no problem to keep your beverage of choice cold, and of course, feel free to bring food and snacks if you like. Admission is 20.00, and this covers the rental cost for the day and ordering in pizzas. If you, decide to stay and dance the night away, that's an additional 10.00 to cover the extended night rental fee that I've already paid to secure the dates. There is a parking fee, for the day because it's a state park.

Cheers and hope to see you then.

Map link.
https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_y...5&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01

Glenn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...