I need AR58b crossover schematic!

Giorgio AR

I need the schema of AR58b crossover for an AR 12" woofer three-way  project.
I have a pair of 12 "TNG woofers, the Middle / High section of the AR48b.
I want to build a new cabinet for this three-way project and AR components, I have the AR48b speakers crossover (also the schematic crossover).
I need the AR58b crossover scheme (not the AR58s scheme that has a midrange dome or advice  to adjust crossover for accept  the 12 "woofer
The cabinet will have the same size and internal reinforcement as the AR3a
Speakers of AR58b modified:
12 "TNG woofer
4 "paper like mid
0.75 dome tweeter
as AR58b project.
I have a pair of 12 "TNG woofers, the Middle / High section of the AR48b.
I want to build a new cabinet for this three-way project and AR components, I have the AR48b speakers crossover (also the schematic crossover).
I need the AR58b crossover scheme (not the AR58s scheme that has a midrange dome or advice on the AR48b crossover to adjust the 12 "woofer
Below the photo of the components.
The cabinet will have the same size and internal reinforcement as the AR3a
Speakers of AR58b modified: Below,  the photo of the components.
12 "TNG woofer
4 "paper like mid
0.75 dome tweeter
as AR58b

Thank you Giorgio

AR616.jpg

Thanks Pete and Ra.ra, I immediately printed and compared the two schemes, I don't have electronic knowledge, but the AR58b scheme is very simple and almost the same as the AR48b.
Change the value of the woofer coil from 3.85mH to 2.30mH, the value of 3 capacitors and the value of the resistors (one less in the AR58b)
The crossover modification allows the use of the original plate and most of the original AR48b components.
The project will be long-running, but now I own all the components (including the white wool which is the internal sound absorbing), and I can adapt the crossover to the 12 "woofer !!!
The most demanding job will be the construction of the cabinet, another challenge: my desire is to use a laminated birch wood, or otherwise advice or experience on the use of other types of wood is welcome. I enclose the photo of the AR48b crossover that will be modified in AR58b, thanks to the help of Pete and Ra.ra

cross8.jpg

cross7.jpg

Here are the photos of the AR48b diagram with the modifications to be made to the capacitors and coils (marked by * on the diagram) and the photo of the AR48b crossover with the same changes marked!

AR48b4.jpg

AR48b5.jpg